Friday, January 25, 2013

Kickstarting the Creative Process

My friend, Leslie Wayment at AA Beads, participated in an interesting project last year through  PrettyThingsBlog.com called Bead Soup Blog Party.  I saw how the experience was a great way to kickstart any creative block and to help you move out of your comfort zone. 

When she told me that the sign up is once a year and THIS WEEKEND is the time for this year, I knew that I wanted to do it.  Read the details on their blog.  Basically, two people pick a collection of beads/components and send them to each other.  It is likely that you will receive items and/or colors that you don't usually work with.  I love the idea of having to create something that way, so I'm off to sign up...I'll keep everyone posted on my progress with words and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment